1/16" Foam packaging on a roll 36 in. x 1250 ft.
- Roll Width: 36"
- Roll Length: 1250'
- Slit: 36"
- Roll Per Bundle: 2
- Foam Thickness: 1/16"
Polyethylene foam packaging is one of the most versatile protective packaging materials available that conforms to any product shape. Helps prevent product scratching and marring, while supplying a small level of shock absorption.
Need a live product specialist?
|Description||UOM||Rolls / Bundle||Roll Thickness||Bulk Discount Savings||Buy|
|1/16" Foam packaging on a roll 36 in. x 1250 ft.||BD||15%||25%||30%|
- Video: IPS Smartbagger Equipment Demonstration
- IPS Conducts Systems Audit for Process Improvements
- Streamlining Shipping Processes with Mailers
- Moisture Control Solutions
- Introducing a New Order: IPS Packaging Takes Web Order Entry to the Next Level
- Microfoam Packaging: Low Density Polypropylene Foam