5/8 inch x .035 x 4000' Signode Green Embossed Polyester Strap AAR 16x6 24cl/sk
- Width: 5/8"
- Thickness: .035"
- Break Strength: 1,400 lbs.
- Average Coil Weight: 43 lbs.
- Strap Finish: Embossed
- Approximate Coil Length: 4,000'
- Core Size Inside Diameter: 16"
- Approximate Coil Width: 6"
Polyester strapping - High-Strength Strapping 5/8 x .035 4,000 feet per coil
Need a live product specialist?
|Sku||W||L||Weight||Finish||Break Strength||Coil Width||Core Diamete||Buy|
|12028||5/8"||4,000'||43 lbs.||Embossed||1,400 lbs.||6"||16"|
- Types of Strapping: Which is Best for Your Application?
- Strike the Right Cord with Strapping
- Strapping Industry Terms
- Strapping Overview
- Strapping Terms
- How to Figure Out the Required Tensile Strength for Plastic Strapping
- Safety Precautions
- How To Select The Proper Tool
Polyester strapping can be tensioned to a higher percentage of its break strength than any other strapping material. It provides superior retained tension under hot, humid conditions and is more resistant to such environments than other plastic strapping. It also provides greater load stability during storage and shipping.
Strapping Machines, Hand Tools designed specifically for use with High-Strenght