Arpac Patriot Series
Low or High Profile Chain Driven Low Volume Stretch Wrapper
Need a live product specialist?
- Made in USA - Chicago, IL
- All steel construction, no plastic parts (unlike the competition)
- Machine is welded with robotics, preventing hot spots that can weaken the farm. The robot welds then moves, then returns to weld the same spot to prevent overheating and jeopardizing the joint
- Fuses are on the outside of the machine for easy access
- Up to 100% film stretch, vs. 15% when you hand wrap
- Photo electric load height sensor that detects sensor that detects height of pallet even on very dark loads
- Controls allow you to set the number of bottom and top wraps
- Adjustable pallet over wrap control, this is the amount distance the carriage goes above the pallet
- Control panel is opposite the film carriage for safety with no pinch point for the operator
Access Ramp (Standard): Used for hand pallet jack loading to low profile machines.
48" Ramp Extension: Used for electric pallet jack loading to low profile machines.
Split Frame Construction: Used for increasing load clearance to the tower (oversized pallets). Can be utilized with existing scales. (Note: machine wrap height will decrease proportional to how far the base is placed from the tower)
12" Extended base frame used for oversized pallets (low profile split models only)
Extended Film Tower: Used for wrapping taller loads exceeding standard machine capability. Standard machine wraps up to 84" high (LP).
12" Extended tower
24" Extended tower (knocked down tower, some assembly required)
36" Extended tower (knocked down tower, some assembly required)
Turntable Upgrades: Used for such applications as when the full skid or slip sheet has to be totally supported or larger load diagonal is required.
72" Round turntable & 6000 lbs load capacity upgrade (low profile)
Top Platen (Free Standing): Used for tall, light, or unstable loads. This device applies pressure to the top of the skid stabilizing the load for rotation. It comes with a 24" dia padded disc. No compressed air is required.
12" Extension on top platen mast
24" Extension on top platen mast
36" Extension on top platen mast
Cycle Counter: A device that counts the actual cycles of the machine (resettable)
Optional Input Voltages:
200V - 480V / 60HZ
200V - 480V / 50HZ
Machine SpecsMachine Specifications
Electrical Power Requirements
120V, 1Ph, 60Hz, 10A
Approx. Shipping Weight
Machine Layout[please click]
- 3 Year warranty on parts
- IPS has local factory trained service technicians and a dedicated parts team
- IPS has over 700 ARPAC installations, ARPAC has over 20,000 installations
- Allen Bradley PLC, easily accessible at any electronic supplier - no proprietary parts
- Base price and available options: Tower extensions, ramp, split frame construction, oversized turntable, extended base, top platen
- Price summary, based on customer's selected options
- Tax incentive for making capital expenditures
- IPS Service Rate sheet, service technician hourly rate
- N30 Terms
NotesBase machines in stock, special orders 1 week lead time. Base machines ship from local warehouse, special orders ship from Chicago, IL
- Technology in Packaging: Changing the Packaging Industry One Gigabyte at a Time
- Video: Arpac 20 RTAC
Manufactured in the USA, the PATRIOT's lean no nonsense feature rich design make it the perfect entry level machine. Ideal for low volume production environments, The Patriot can help reduce labor and material costs while improving production efficiencies at the same time. The chain driven turntable and carriage and all steel welded construction make it one of the most durable machines on the market.
This machine comes equipped with large 85" maximum wrap diagonal and 4,000 lb. load capacity, based on a 60" diameter turntable for low profile machines, and 50" x 50" square turntable for high profile machines. Not only is the PATRIOT rugged and dependable, it is smart as well. The PATRIOT comes equipped with an Allen-Bradley® Micrologix PLC, the premier PLC in the packaging industry. Additionally, with a wide selection of turntable and tower options, The PATRIOT can be configured to handle oversized and tall loads. As with all ARPAC stretch wrappers, the PATRIOT is manufactured using quality materials and components in ARPAC's Stretch wrap focus factory under strict adherence to our lean manufacturing process AM.
If you are ready to automate your pallet wrapping process, call your local ARPAC distributor, and let the PATRIOT stand by you.