A full line of weighers, counters and conveyors as well as a combination of products. These accessory items for your bagging machines improve productivity and output while saving you time and money.
Need a live product specialist?
Whether you need to package individual pieces or kits, count fasteners, medical parts, electronics or other components with the Ultra-Count Series Counter. The UC-2400 provides the flexibility and speed to get the job done accurately and quickly.
Ultra Scale for checking/weighing offers an exceptional performance for dependability and accuracy for all of your check-weighing applications. The rotary stepper feed operation is designed for applications requiring faster check-weighing speeds.
When fast changeover is more important than automation, our US-5000 "Flip" Scale is the solution! Automatic scales typically require longer setups and are designed for longer runs. But the US-5000 sets up in seconds. Just slide any "sample" quanti…
The semi-automation that kit packagers demand has never been easier to use with the addition of partitions and LED lights on the traditional load table. The lights signal operators to feed kit components. When weights have been determined, the scale …
The US-6000 Check-Weigh Conveyor Scale offers exceptional accuracy and reliability for continuous-feeding applications. Check-weigh bags, cartons, and finished goods to detect and discharge out of range product.
An automatic feeding solution for fasteners, injection molded components, foods or any other bulk products, this net-weigh scale is accurate to .01 lbs. Double production with our dual scale head design or keep it simple with our single head scale.
US-8000 Combi Scale brings speed and accuracy to your packaging line. It can be used for virtually any hardware, fastener, electronics, toys or auto parts applications in addition to most dry foods.
For precision counting of parts that do not separate or run through a parts counter, the US-9000 is the solution. Parts are fed at optimum speeds from a vibratory bowl feeder and are weighed in a scale accurate to 1/1000 of one pound. Perfect for acc…
This 3-in-1 system includes the following functions never before available in a single machine: 1. Vibratory Parts Counter 2. Check-Weight Scale 3. Net-Weigh Scale
Flat-to-Incline conveyor transports loose or packaged product to table height. You specify the conveyor width and length along with cleat specifications.
This conveyor is design to transport bulk products from floor heights and ensure consistency with accurate parts flow. There are 2 options available - one that is designed for lighter objects and one that is a vibratory hopper/ conveyor for heavy dut…
This conveyor allows you to set your own production speed for the guaranteed best packaging result. The UF-5000 is best for appliance kits, such as hardware kits or assembly kits.
- Video: IPS Bagging System Overview
- IPS Packaging Partners with Leading Bagging Systems Provider
- Poly Bag Designed for Pearl Industry
- Molding New Packaging Ideas With Plastic Parts Manufacturer
- Sharp MAX Plus® - Effective Packaging for the OEM Parts Industry
- Retail Packaging Bags Used to Improve Operation
- Bagging Machines Cut Time, Labor, and Costs
- Top Sheeting Improvement Passes USDA Standards
- Video: Behind Bagging Systems - Industrial Packaging Webinars
- How are your customers reacting to your packaging?
- Produce packaging market posting growth
- Case Study: Costs Go Down, Throughput Goes Up
- Auto Bagging: lowering costs and increasing efficiency
- eBook: 10 ways that automating the bagging process in your facility improves your process