Direct Thermal Labels
Direct Thermal Labels are available in white and color. They are perforated on rolls and made to fit most direct thermal printers. Direct Thermal Labels also have a smooth finish, which ensures a great print quality, and they adhere to most surfaces including corrugated cardboard. Product Features:
- Designed for variable information printing applications
- Short-term labeling applications
- No ribbon requires
- Ideal applications include: retail, industrial bar code labeling, travel bag tags
- Environmentally friendly
- Most printers can be easily converted to direct thermal printing mode
- Ideal for general purpose applications
Need a live product specialist?
Search by Attributes
- Are linerless labels really worth the hype?
- Now Available at IPS Packaging Supplies: Tesa Secure Laser Etched UID Labels
- Benefits and Details of Laser Labels
- Label Uses: Understanding the Usage of Specific Labels Requires Knowledge
- Custom Labels