Our shrink tunnels produce consistent uniform film shrink using heavy-duty, variable speed blowers and heating elements to create a recirculating air system that forces air to all package surfaces. Independant control systems regulate temperature, air velocity and conveyor speeds The efficient heating system on each machine reduces the amount of electricity needed to run the machine, consequently reducing operating costs.
Need a live product specialist?
Search by Attributes
- Debunking Shrink Film Terminology: A Quick Guide
- Learning More About Shrink Film
- Shrink Wrap Machines: A Brief
- Arpac BPTW-70 Shrink Wrapping Machine
- Preventing Damage in Packaging and Transit: Impact Indicators
- Preventing Damage in Packaging and Transit: Tilt Indicators
- IPS Packaging: Shipping Indicators for Damage Prevention
- Product Performance Profile for Pneumatic Dunnage (PPPPD) Packaging
- Packaging Cost Savings: Use of Foam Helps Save Thousands of Dollars in Reduced Damage
- Foam Packaging Supplies and Accessories: The Other Packaging Information
- eBook: Foam in place offers unique packaging solutions
- Proper packaging tape, application ensures safe shipment
- eBook: The 8 biggest benefits of a case sealer
- Picking the right packaging tape can help protect against shipping damage
- eBook: 4 ways to justify the cost of stretch wrap machine
- eBook: Lost customers are little known side effect of shipping damage
- The True Value of Packaging with Dunnage Air Bags
- How can you protect against damage during transit?
- Case Study: A simple packaging process improvement saves time, money
- How to choose the right shrink wrapper