An electronics and appliances company was looking to recycle all of the foam scrap it generated in a cost-effective way. With the help of different pieces of equipment to create precision inserts from the planks of foam at hand, the company was looking to take all foam scraps and recycle them into better solutions.
- Recycling foam planks has been a longstanding difficulty
- Shipping scrap is extremely expensive
- Looking to recycle foam scrap in an eco-friendly way
- Recycled sheet foam is state of the art
- Resists scratches and damage while protecting the environment
- Cost-effective solution
- Made with at least 15% pre-consumer content
- Provides high cushioning, compression strength, flexibility, and resilience
- Environmentally sensitive
IPS Packaging offered an eco-friendly recycled sheet foam packing option to the company in order to help their foam production line in the future. The recycled sheet foam packaging is a state of the art product protective sheet that provides options to its consumers. This foam resists scratches and damage while protecting the environment. It is versatile and engineered to fit the needs of the electronics and appliances industry. With superb cushioning, void-fill, interleaving, and surface protection, this sheet foam provided a cost-effective solution for the company’s packing needs.