Foam planks can be easily fabricated into any desired shape using conventional tools. It can be die-cut, heat-sealed, welded, glued, saw-cut, split, skived, water jet cut, routed and drilled to precise specifications.
- Cushions against repeated impact while reducing shipping costs
- Closed-cell structure makes it extremely resilient, quickly springing back into shape after multiple compressions.
- Durability and resistance to chemicals make it ideal for use in cushioned pallets.
- Available in a wide variety of densities: 1.7-, 2.2-m 4-, 6- and 9- pounds per cubic foot
- Superior protection for painted or delicate surfaces
- Fire retardant and anti-static grades available
Ideal applications for foam planks include: electronic components, medical instrumentation, PC components, PC accessories, automotive trim, glass, rail car or trucking and specialty pallets.
ProFlex Foam Profiles:
Foam profiles feature a chemically inert, odorless, clean, closed-cell structure with excellent resiliency, flexibility and shape memory. Since these products are non-abrasive, they are an excellent method of protecting delicate furniture, powdercoated finishes, class-A surfaces and sensitive biomedical parts.Profiles are available in an assortment of standard formulations, shapes and colors. They can be manufactured to meet your specific requirements, including fire retardancy, UV inhibition, static dissipation and enhanced malleability.
* Foam profiles are available in a wide array of colors, shapes, and widths. This allows you to create a custom packaging solutions in amounts as small as one case.
Corner Keeper Foam Protectors:
Corner keepers are the latest innovation in the profiles line. Individual protectors are slit from 6″ x 3″ or 4″ diameter polyethylene profiles. The result is a shape that provides corner protection and cushioning for products that ship in outer cases.
Benefits of Corner keepers:
- Saves time and labor by eliminating conversion effort
- Minimal labor and inventory space required
- No wire cutting required
- Non-abrasive to delicate surfaces