Honeycomb packaging products provide protection to your materials inside and out. From corner protectors, cushion honeycomb, to die cut specialty protective hexacomb packaging pieces our products provide the most comprehensive product protection. Honeycomb void fill packaging can be used for a variety of applications in different industries across the board.
Triple wall and Plywood Replacement Panels
- Honeycomb triplewall and plywood replacement panels are available in the same standard dimensions at a fraction of weight.
- Light weight to save on shipping and handling cost
- Safe and easy to handle compared to wood, no nails, splinters, or strain
- Applications include inside trucks, ships, and railcars, Creating and box shipping, Load separation, and Riser strips and Protective framing around glass.
Void Fill Panels
When large voids are between items being ship this could lead to possible load shift and damage to your products Furthermore, in rail cars if a void is larger than 12 inches the A.A.R. requires that void fill panels be used to brace items during transportation.
- Easily installed between Air Bags, and Roll Buffer Pads.
- Honeycomb panels replace wood and create a barrier between paper and trailer/railcar walls.
For a quick overview, check out one of our graphics below:
Honeycomb Paper Pallets
- A light weight alternative to wood and plastic, honeycomb paper pallets are easy to handle and will not splinter.
- Two-way or Four-way entry allows easy forklift access.
- Capable of handling loads up to 2,500 lbs
- Light weight saves on shipping cost ( 7 to 17 lbs. per pallet)
- Recyclable because it is made with 100 percent paper which eliminates cost of pallet exchange
- Eliminates import restrictions on wood.
Honeycomb Blocks, Runners, Decks, and Pallet Components
- These honeycomb pallet components are performance engineered that replaces more expensive and less durable EPS foam.
- They are light weight, less costly, and fully customizable.
- Blocks and runners can be applies with standard PSA’s, hotmelts, or glues.
- Lightweight saves on shipping cost