A company’s multiple distribution centers were using all different forms of void fill for packaging.
- Inconsistent costs for each distribution center and company wide.
- Because of the different forms of void fill the delivery of products were not uniform, thus making it less consistent and less professional.
Each distribution center for the company started using AirSpeed 5000.
- Every fulfilled order would arrive at its destination with the same type of void fill, creating a systemwide look.
- AirSpeed weighs less therefore saving the company on freight costs.
- The change to AirSpeed 5000 systems boosted annual sales by 150% from approximately $400 thousand to $1 million.
Other Void Fill Machines Similar to the AirSpeed 5000:
- Professional/Consistent Appearance
- Easy Operator Controls
- Standardization for Efficiency
Therefore depending on the size and scale of your operation, one of these machines could work best for your application.