We offer a line of 3M tapes to help protect your products from scratching, marring, and chipping. We offer rugged 2 to 5 mil products for a multitude of applications that help prevent damage to your surface.
3M protective tapes peel off with ease. Most of these tapes have a special acrylic adhesive which typically leaves no residue upon removal.
Diffrent backing to choose from:
- Polyethylene: 2 to 5 mil backing available in transparent.
- Co-Extruded “A” Film: 2 and 2.5 mil backings available in transparent, blue, and white.
- Co-Extruded Black/White Film: 3 mil black/white backing, used to produce outdoor resistant tape
- Polyester: 1 mil transparent backing
- Polypropylene: 2 mil transparent backing
PTFE Thread Sealing Tape is one of the most secure options for packaging that is on the market.
We also sell PTFE Thread Seal Tapes. PTFE is short for polytetrafluoroethylene; this product was first marketed as PTFE Thread Seal Tape. This non-hydrophilic laminate gives superior waterproof performance while achieving high breathability compared to other waterproof/breathable coated or laminated fabric.
In a breathable, waterproof fabric the PTFE membrane is the central component. With microscopic-sized holes, the PTFE allows water vapor to pass through the barrier, but blocks liquid water droplets from finding a way in.