A company that manufactures poly and plastic products was unsatisfied with the service they were receiving from their cornerboard providers. They were using .160 board, which is over-kill and unnecessary for their product. Realizing that they could possibly save money and resources, the company looked into providing a solution to their problem.
- Using too thick of a product for their need
- Waste of resources and materials
- Colossal waste of money
- 10% total savings per year
- Down gauged Formaboard from .160 to .100
- Improved the company’s packaging process