For many years IPS Packaging has developed stretch packaging solutions for unique (custom) applications in which standard stretch wrapping systems were not sufficient. As a result, we have become known in the industry for being willing and able to provide custom stretch wrapping machines for specialty applications. Some of these custom stretch wrapper systems have, in turn, become standard specialty models through customers that have applied them to their unique applications.
Need a live product specialist?
All ARPACSTRETCH platform stretch wrapper models are available in the WRAP-N-WEIGH® configuration. This alternative feature combines wrapping and weighing into one operation by integrating a precision scale and digital controls with either high or l…
Horizontal Full Enclosure Stretch Wrapping System 48" Ring This Custom Stretch Wrapper unit allows you to unitize loose bundles together. The Stretch film machine protects your product from dirt, dust and abrasions.
- Unitizes loose bu…
Horizontal Full Enclosure Stretch Wrapping System 60" Ring
- Unitizes loose bundles together such as piping, sheets and other long product
- Primary packaging - protecting product from dirt, dust and abrasions
- Technology in Packaging: Changing the Packaging Industry One Gigabyte at a Time
- Video: Arpac 20 RTAC
- Packaging Cost Savings: 20" Machine Stretch Film Saves Over 60% Annually
- The Massive Breakdown: Stretch Film FAQ
- eBook: 4 ways to justify the cost of stretch wrap machine
- Guide: The Ultimate #Packaging Knowledge Guides are here
- Modern Sterilization Techniques
- Air Flo Stretch Wrap - Keeping Nature Beautiful
- Stretch Film Packaging Furnishes Savings
- Guide: We've got #PackagingKnowledge and #NoTimeForTheHardSell
- Break free: learn how a stretch wrap machine can save time and money
- eBook: Top 5 questions to ask about stretch wrap machines
- eBook: 8 more stretch wrap machine questions to ask