4A1-114 HAND TENSIONER
Signode hand tensioners allow operators to bring strap to desired tension with minimal interruption, effort and strap waste. Most tensioners have a base which goes under the strapping and rests on the flat surface of the object being strapped. For smaller or irregular bundles, a push-type tensioner, which has no base under the strap is recommended.
Need a live product specialist?
|Description||Item No.||Sku||Weight||Qty.||Bulk Discount Savings||Quote|
|ROLL PIN 4A1||#13||291||1.00||EA||15%||25%||30%|
- Types of Strapping: Which is Best for Your Application?
- Strike the Right Cord with Strapping
- Strapping Industry Terms
- Strapping Overview
- Strapping Terms
- How to Figure Out the Required Tensile Strength for Plastic Strapping
- Plastic Strapping
- Steel Strapping
- Safety Precautions
- How To Select The Proper Tool
- Strapping Joint Types
- How To Determine Number of Straps
- Seals and Buckles For Plastic Strapping
- Standard Seal Types
- Steel To Polyester Converstion
- Manual Tensioners for Plastic Strapping
- Manual Tensioners for Steel Strapping
- Equipment Installation
- Video: Demonstration of the BTS Battery Powered Sealer & PT Manual Tensioner