Glue Pillows 296-800 - 1-1/2" x 1"
The 296-800 glue pillows combine up to 5 minutes tack time with high output for bonding large surfaces. The 296-800 glue pillows are ideal for use on polyolefins. Common applications for 296-800 glue pillows include the bonding of foams, fabrics, wood, metals and packaging materials in many product assembly applications. The components in Formula 296 have been analyzed by a qualified toxicologist and this product is certified to be non-toxic. Additionally, Formula 296 meets FDA CFR 175.105 adhesive requirements for indirect contact with food. For optimum performance, Formula 296 should be applied in one of Adhesives For Packaging's reliable hand held hot melt applicators.
- Glue pillow dimensions: 1-1/2" x 1"
- Softening point: 266°F (130°C)
- Viscosity @ 350°F (177°C), centipoise: 2,400
- Specific gravity: 0.98
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi: 370
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi: 338
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi: 328
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C): 53
- Heat resistance: 120°F (49°C)
- Open time (approx.): 65 seconds
- Thin film tack time: 5 minutes
|Sold by CS (22/CS)|
Need a live product specialist? Please call 800-277-7007