Glue Sticks 610-210 - 5/8" x 10"
The 610-210 glue sticks are a high output, low viscosity hot melt adhesive that feature excellent wetting and rapid set with a compression of between three and five seconds. In addition to carton closing applications, the 610-210 glue sticks are also ideal for use in a variety of other applications involving the bonding of paper and cardboard, quick temporary positioning of wooden components, cardboard, paper, and porous substrates. The components in Formula 610 have been analyzed by a qualified toxicologist and this product is certified to be non-toxic. Additionally, Formula 610 meets FDA CFR 175.105 adhesive requirements for indirect contact with food. For optimum performance, Formula 610 should be applied in one of Adhesives For Packaging's reliable hand held hot melt applicators.
- Glue stick dimensions: 5/8" x 10"
- Softening point: 230°F (110°C)
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), centipoise: 3,500
- Specific gravity: 0.98
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi: 680
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi: 213
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi: 260
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C): 95
- Heat resistance: 145°F (63°C)
- Open time (approx) seconds 35
- Compression set time (seconds): 3-5
|Sold by Case (22/Case)|
Need a live product specialist? Please call 800-277-7007