Glue Sticks 660-110 - 1/2" x 10"
The 660-110 glue sticks from Adhesives For Packaging are adhesives engineered from Formula 660, which is a low temperature carton sealing adhesive that has superior hot tack and five second set under compression. The components in Formula 660 have been analyzed by a qualified toxicologist and this product is certified to be nontoxic. Additionally, Formula 660 meets FDA CFR 175.105 adhesive requirements for indirect contact with food. Common applications for the 660-110 glue sticks include Carton closing, gluing cardboard and paper, and other porous substrates. For optimum performance, Formula 660 should be applied in one of Adhesives For Packaging's reliable hand held hot melt applicators.
- Glue stick dimensions: 1/2" x 10"
- Softening point: 183°F (84°C)
- Viscosity @ 225°F (107°C), centipoise: 9,000
- Specific gravity: 0.98
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi: 529
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi: 354
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi: 136
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C): 85
- Heat resistance: 121°F (49°C)
- Open time (approx) seconds: 35
- Compression set time (seconds): 5
|Sold by Case (22/Case)|
Need a live product specialist? Please call 800-277-7007