Ready for a rewarding career with IPS Packaging?
With a passion for excellence in servicing our customers, IPS Packaging has an energetic, professional and performance based work environment.
IPS Packaging provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IPS Packaging complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Our employees are our most valued asset and we take pride in being able to offer comprehensive and affordable benefits to our full-time employees including:
- Extensive Industry, Product and Company Training
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance