Stop the cause of stress and injury while palletizing
Palletizing is strenuous and repetitive (see right). Whether you are pulling orders, replenishing or managing back stock on a traditional order picker lift. The constant reaching and bending to place goods on the pallet is inefficient. Many packaging operations need an efficient and safe palletizing solution to these problems.
The wasted motion, the stress on the operator including fatigue or even injury can be significantly reduced by positioning the pallet at the optimum elevation. Stacking extra pallets on the floor is not the answer.
Did you know? Warehouse workers are 8 times more likely to suffer back injuries than other workers. Keep that stat in mind when looking at your operation. There’s a palletizing solution that puts an end to these stressful work environments.
Load and unload pallets the faster, safer, and easier way
Loading and unloading pallets is a time consuming, back breaking job that can lead to excess worker fatigue or even injury. PalletPal Level Loaders make the work faster, safer and easier. They position pallets at a comfortable working height virtually eliminating bending, reaching and stretching when building or breaking down pallet loads. Turntable equipped units allow users to spin the load so they are always working on the near side. This eliminates the need for walking around pallets while carrying heavy loads and removing the potential for trip and fall accidents. The PalletPal is a great palletizing solution for these problems.
- Automatic Leveling — spring or airbag
- Operator controlled powered leveling
- Hand pallet truck accessible
- Multipurpose / transportable
- Pallet load rotator / inverters
- Portable floor mounted turntables
The PalletPal eliminates the need for constantly bending over and shifting your weight to stack pallets. As the pallet gets stacked, the spring lowers the height of the pallet. This makes it easy for operators to work quickly, efficiently, and most importantly, safely.
PalletPal is the fully automatic palletizing solution
With inherent stability and no power sources or connections, the fully automated mechanical PalletPal 360 is virtually maintenance-free. The turntable is easily rotated even when fully loaded and allows for nearside loading and unloading without walking around the unit. The exclusive PalletPal base design keeps all components within the diameter of the turntable ring offering workers complete 360˚ access to loads with no reach-over zones
- Rugged tubular steel frame for loads up to 4,500 lbs.
- Heavy-duty springs calibrated to bring pallet to most convenient height.
- Proven linkage design maintains level under uneven loading.
- Dampener provides smooth, gradual raising and lowering, without overshoot or bounce.
- Low-friction bearing supported turntable for near-side loading and unloading.
- Pallet stabilization with chipboard
- The basics of pallet containment
- Why manual packaging processes are costing you money
Follow our Knowledge Base for the latest blogs on packaging supplies, equipment, case studies, and more ways to save money.