H-cell Polyethylene Laminated Foam PlankFoam is extremely simple to fabricate. It is made from ½ inch polyethylene sheet foam laminated together. Foam is non-dusting, lint-free and non-abrasive. It has unique closed-cell construction that provides superior protection against water absorption.
- Available up to 48-inches wide
- Thicknesses ranging from ½- to 3-inches
- Densities range from 1.2 to 2.2 pounds
- Low water absorption; highly buoyant
- Superior chemical resistance
- High resistance to UV breakdown
- Water-resistant; non dusting
Different applications for H-Cell Polyethylene Laminated Foam Planks include: automotive trim, specialty damage, PC components and accessories, electronic components and medical instrumentation
Senflex Polyethylene Laminated Foam Plank
With similar capabilities h-cell foam, senflex laminated foam is a soft, versatile plank.
- Ideal for the protective cushioning of lightweight electronics, medical and computer products
- Ultra-flexible and ultra-soft against packaged product
- Exhibits quality shock absorption and compression set at low densities
- Available in gray .9 density sheets 48-inches wide x 108-inches long, and 1- to 3- inches thick
Different applications for Senflex Polyethylene Laminate Foam Planks include: small electronics, electronic components and medical instrumentation.
Multi-Density Laminated Foam Plank
Mutli-density laminated foam is made from different densities of h-cell
polyethylene foam. The combination of a thin-guage, high-density top skin and a high-performance, low-density h-cell foam base uniquely enhances design characteristics.
- The top layer enables a "hinge" within an end cap that can fold out from a flat, die-cut foam design
- Often meets performance of higher-density materials at a lower-density cost
- Superior shock absorption
- Top layer reduces creep
- Available in sheets 48-inches wide x 108-inches long, and in thicknesses from 1- to 3-inches
- Manufactured in 1.2- or 1.7 -pcf densities, with a 6 pcf density top skin
Different applications for Multi-density Laminated Foam Planks include: small electronics, electronic components and PC components and accessories.