Green Bubble Case Study
How an eco-friendly product made a company's void fill requirements for shipping using green bubble.
[call_to_action title="The Situation" tag_line="" arrow="yes" button="" link="" ]
A company that is a leading distributor of nail polish and nail care products searches for a more eco-friendly product for their void fill requirements while shipping.
- The company had been using traditional co-extruded air cushioning products.
- The company they were working with did not offer the eco-friendly product they were looking for so they started to look elsewhere.
[call_to_action title="The Solution" tag_line="" arrow="yes" button="" link="" ]
- Astro-Bubble® has up to 40% recycled content.
- The company is now pleased with its cushioning properties and environmental message.
When you think "green" you can think of Astro-Bubble Renew®. This protective packaging product uses up to 40% recycled content with up to 20% from post-consumer sources. This bubble packaging will provide high-quality, durable protective air cushioning for surface covering, packing fragile items and void-fill.
Features & Benefits of Astro-Bubble Renew®:
- Up to 40% recycled content; 20% from post-consumer sources
- Easy to identify light green color
- Manufactured using reusable polyethylene resin
- Superior cushioning