The mishandling of fragile, sensitive or calibrated products has caused issues in the packaging industry for years. Our impact indicators monitor and record these problems while products are in transit. With limited options for recovering damage costs, businesses began seeking a new alternative to cutting damage out of their packaging process.
Benefits for our Impact Indicators:
- Protects fragile, sensitive or calibrated goods while in transit
- Improves production yield
- Provides evidence of mishandling during transit ensuring accountability
- Ensures and maintains the quality of the product from dock to dock
- Reduces product damage and loss during transit and storage
- Increases customer satisfaction and lowers bottom line
Impact Indicators change the handling environment without the need of redesigning the packaging, your product or changing carriers. This sensible alternative to packaging shipping and handling will reduce your bottom line costs.