A manufacturer and distributor of home furniture was searching for a more sustainable solution to its packaging operation. They were previously using regular bubble wrap and packaging peanuts to help protect their products. The furniture manufacturer thought that perhaps they could find a more effective packaging solution that was environmentally friendly. They called IPS Packaging and spoke to a trained packaging specialist.
Renew Bubble uses lightweight material, which uses less fuel for transport and less carbon emissions into the atmosphere. It also lessens depletion and dependence on petroleum-based resins. Recycled bubble materials are made with recycled materials with no loss performance. Renew Micro-foam provides protection against easily scratched finishes. It is easy to handle, lightweight, and uses less fuel in distribution.
- Looking for a sustainable product
- Desiring a more effective packaging solution
IPS Packaging delivered an outstanding product with the following characteristics:
- Renew Bubble and Renew Micro-foam are 100% recyclable
- Renew Bubble contains up to 40% recycled content
- Renew Bubble reduces solid waste in landfills
- Renew Micro-foam contains up to 35% pre-consumer resin
- Use of recycled sheet foam lessens dependency on virgin raw materials