Glue Sticks 2030-110 - 1/2" x 10"
The 2030-110 glue sticks from Adhesives For Packaging are a general purpose patented low temperature adhesive, applied at 225F/107C. The components in Formula 2030 have been analyzed by a qualified toxicologist and this product is certified to be non-toxic. Additionally, Formula 2030 meets FDA CFR 175.105 adhesive requirements for indirect contact with food. Common applications of the 2030-110 glue sticks include heat sensitive materials such as synthetic ribbons, even balloons, floral arrangements, upholstery and reupholstery - double welt and gimp trim attachment, novelties, particle board, fir, fabric and apparel, porous substrates, and ceramics. For optimum performance, Formula 2030 should be applied with an Adhesives For Packaging low temperature applicator.
- Glue stick dimensions: 1/2" x 10"
- Softening point: 198°F (92°C)
- Viscosity @ 225°F (107°C), centipoise: 28,000
- Specific gravity: 0.98
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi: 450
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi: 298
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi: 445
- Adhesive tensile on polycarbonate, psi: 67
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C): 83
- Heat resistance: 144°F (62°C)
- Open time (approx.): 20-30 seconds
|Sold by Case (22/Case)|
Need a live product specialist? Please call 800-277-7007