Glue Sticks 229-110 - 1/2" x 10"
229-110 glue sticks provide a medium working time between 35 and 45 seconds. The components in Formula 229 have been analyzed by a qualified toxicologist and this product is certified to be non-toxic. Additionally, Formula 229 meets FDA CFR 175.105 adhesive requirements for indirect contact with food. The 229-110 glue sticks from Adhesives For Packaging are ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including Speaker grills, mirrors, cabinet assembly, upholstery and reupholstery, double welt and gimp trim attachment, furniture, particle board, fir, fabric and apparel, porous substrates, and general product assembly. For optimum performance, Formula 229 should be applied in one of Adhesives For Packaging's reliable hand held hot melt applicators.
- Glue stick dimensions: 1/2" x 10"
- Softening point: 190°F (88°C)
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), centipoise: 11,000
- Specific gravity: 0.98
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi: 353
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi: 223
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi: 250
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C): 83
- Heat resistance: 146°F (63°C)
- Open time (approx.): 35-45 seconds
|Sold by Case (22/Case)|
Need a live product specialist? Please call 800-277-7007