Glue Sticks 235-210 - 5/8" x 10"
235-210 glue sticks provide a medium working time of between 35 and 45 seconds. The components in Formula 235 have been analyzed by a qualified toxicologist and this product is certified to be non-toxic. Additionally, Formula 235 meets FDA CFR 175.105 adhesive requirements for indirect contact with food. Typical applications for 235-210 glue sticks include Speaker grills, mirrors, cabinet assembly, upholstery and reupholstery, double welt and gimp trim attachment, furniture, particle board, fir, fabric and apparel, porous substrates, and general product assembly. For optimum performance, Formula 235 should be applied in one of Adhesives For Packaging's reliable hand held hot melt applicators.
- Glue stick dimensions: 5/8" x 10"
- Softening point: 182°F (83°C)
- Viscosity @ 350°F (176°C), centipoise: 11,000
- Specific gravity: 0.98
- Shear tensile strength on pine, psi: 377
- Adhesive tensile on pine, psi: 235
- Adhesive tensile on steel, psi: 429
- Adhesive tensile on polycarbonate, psi: 97
- Hardness @ 72°F (25°C): 78
- Heat resistance: 145°F (63°C)
- Open time (approx.): 35-45 seconds
|Sold by Case (22/Case)|
Need a live product specialist? Please call 800-277-7007