This demonstration shows the model 105 70 Shrinkwrap Machine wrapping stacks of differently sized pizza boxes.
The heavy duty 105-70 inline shrink bundler is designed to handle large products accommodating a maximum film width of 89 inches. An optional side seal and trim assembly creates packages with a full enclosure for increased product protection during distribution. Typical applications include: stacks of pizza boxes, windows, doors, ceiling tiles, floor mats, wall panels.
Features of the 105-70 Shrink Bundler for Oversized Products
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion
- Handles both “bull’s eye” and side seal enclosures
- Oversized to run maximum film width up to 89in.
- Integrated dual stage shrink tunnel
- Top and bottom film racks
- Quick product changeovers
- Allen-Bradley® programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface
- Digital controls for fast and accurate setup
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Central point lubrication allows for routine maintenance without stopping production
- Side smoothing rollers
Applications of the 105-70 Shrink Bundler:
- Paper products
- Ceiling tiles
- Pizza boxes
- Fluorescent lighting fixtures
- Stock boxes
- Shower doors