The EL-2100 is a completely integrated system that collates products, loads into a tray, forms and seals
The EL-2100 series intermittent motion end-load tray/case packers are designed to serve a wide range of industries. At speeds up to 25 trays per minute, this system helps minimize labor requirements and increases production output.
This unit combines product accumulation, tray forming, loading and sealing into a single compact system, and is well suited to handle a wide range of product configurations. It is easily incorporated into new and existing production lines and the end-load style trays produced use less material than conventional top-load style containers.
• Lugged tray chain conveyor
• 16 inch long x 19 inch wide interlock plastic conveyor infeed
• Rapid changeovers in less than 30 minutes
• Heavy-duty rugged construction for high durability
• Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
The unit is well suited to handle a wide range of product applications
• Designed to integrate with custom line controls
• Digital controls for fast, accurate setup when changing product size
• Gentle product handling
Maximize your equipment efficiency.
To find out how you can streamline your packaging process and learn about cost savings opportunities, contact one of our highly qualified packaging specialists! Call us today! 888.922.1622.
Total Packaging Cost Summary:
» Speed - Up to 25 packages per minute
» Cost Savings - Decrease in labor and material costs
» Sustainability - Compact design
» Reliability - Simple adjustments